Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently



Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

This week I finished the book Rules of Attraction. It was absolutely amazing, I loved it. I could not put it down! Carlos Fuentes and Karia Westford were the main characters. After Carlos had to move from Colorado to Mexico to get back on the right track. He stays with Professor Westford and his family. He has a daughter Kiara who is not what Carlos would think is his type at all. She is modest and wears baggy clothes, she likes to hike and fix cars. Carlos is a rebel and a bad boy, but can't shake the feeling that him and Kiara are made for each other. Towards the end of the book Carlos gets forced into a drug deal as a guy Devlin's new bag boy. He opends up to his brother Alex and Westford about it, and together they risk their lives to save Carlos's and free him of the drug dealing world. Him and Kiara also go to homecoming together and can't deny the attraction to one another and end up being together forever. It was filled with so much passion and intensity that no one would be able to put it down. I highly reccomend this book, and the first book in the series, Perfect Chemistry. They are alike in many ways but the first one is the story of Alex, Carlos's brother, while this one is the story of Carlos's life. There is also a third book that I am going to go get called Chain Reaction. It is the story of the last Fuentes boy, Luis. I connected to this story in many ways, they talk about loss and love throughout the whole novel, which I experience in my life. It always has a point of having family always come first, which is something I have lived by my whole life. Blood is thicker than water. In the book Carlos always has his family's back, and they always have his. Regardless if you are putting your life at risk to be there for your family. They did, and so would I, in a second.

READ THIS SERIESSSSS, IT'S AMAZING!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment