Friday, September 23, 2011

CURRENTLY

CURRENTLY

Books I read this week:
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

Pages this week: 128
Pages this semester: 862


Sentences of the month!!
1. The evening wore on and the sky deepened in color, unveiling the stars. -The Gaurdian
2. "Thanks for coming to my rescue. You're worthless in an emergency." - The Gaurdian
3. He met her eyes, staring as if he were seeing her for the first time.-The Gaurdian
My all time favorite sentence of the month is...The evening wore on and the sky depened in color, unveiling the stars. It contanis such wonderful imagery that I can just picture it so perfectly. I love the idea of the way the stars unveil as the night goes on. Just the way the author put it makes it such a perfect sentence to me. The second sentence made me laugh the most out of any other sentences this month that I read in my book. And of course, the last one. I always need to throw in a little romance to feel warm and fuzzy inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment