Friday, September 23, 2011

REFLECTION

So lately I have been pretty bad about reflecting on the books I have been reading. I actually tripped over my power cord to my computer and completely broke the inside of my computer...which left me without a computer and without money for a pretty long time. But I got paid..and I got it fixed so I should get back into the swing of things now. I ended up not finishing the Gaurdian..it went really slow for me and I just could not get into it. I think I have readers ADD..but right now I am obsessed with the book Rules of Attraction. It is a sequal to the book Perfect Chemistry which I read during the summer and fell in love with. Its one of those books you can't put down. At night I love to read, but a lot of the time I debate picking up that book because I know I will end up having to stay up late to get to a good spot to stop..which is pretty much never. So I try not to read it before bed, otherwise I would be up allll night. The feeling of being so absorbed in a book though is truly a great feeling. It's like your own little fake world that you can just go to. My grandpa always has been a bookworm you never see him without a book. He always told me growing up that you will always have a friend as long as you have a book. He was right! Whenever I get into a book I feel like I'm a part of that world of the book, living what I am reading. It's great:)
So Rules of Attraction is a pretty racy novel. It is filled with passion, love, aggression, fear, rebelion, comedy and sooooo much more. It's a classic teenage chick read. This girl falls in love with the new bad boy from Mexico when she sees his soft side. He has a hard time openeing up but when he does they are completely and madly in love. My love life has been a complete and utter wreck lately so it's nice to kinda get absorbed in a book that has true love and passion within it. I just can't stop reading it!! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment