Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

This class has opened up my eyes that reading is actually very enjoyable. I used to never read, for fun at least. This class has showed me that when you have a book you always have a friend. When you are involved with a book you become a part of that book. I think of myself as one of the characters watching everything happen from the sidelines. I have suprised myself with how much I am actually reading and I have read books that I can't seem to put down. I have enjoyed this class so much because it pushed me to actually have experiences with reading books that I actually love reading and can't seem to put down. I don't get bored because I get to choose the books to read that I am most interested in. I wish every english class was like this because more kids would love reading in their spare time, like I have done this year. I read most before bed, it's so relaxing and entertaining. It may not be best because sometimes I can't put it down and end up staying up way too late, but hey you only live once. If you're enjoying it, don't stop! That's my theory. I think my goal for this semester would to read a whole variety of books, and push myself to read ones out of my comfort zone. I tend to just read the sappy teen love stories, and I think I would enjoy more books not in that category. I just have to find a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment